Monday, June 28, 2010

Hey there friend, its holiday time :)

What’s up what’s up what’s up?

Wow it’s been a while since there has been new stuff on the shelf of the FAKINCHILL! So it’s been holiday and I have been lazy as you know what. So I am super super sorry. My holiday has been very good, scored some waves, partied a bit, seen mates, slept, ate and chilled. So I’ve scored caves pretty dece and I have scored waves in Plett, PE and the Eastern Cape. It’s been some pretty sweet times.

The times are about to get way sweeter though as within the next 2 days I will embark on a little adventure with Marius, Kyle and Mafoos. We will be heading up the west cast to surf the lamberts area and then head further north to explore a stretch of coast which has been said to be very fruitful at times so I am extremely amped to go.

I am also able to say the three famous words “I was there” as I have attended 3 live world cup football games, Italy vs Paraguay, Switzerland vs Chile, and Holland vs Cameroon!!! This will probably be my last blog post till I get back from this boogie boarding trip, then I should have lots of stories to tell and photos to share. Here is a collection of photos that I have taken to capture my holiday, been so sweet but things are going to get much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgxPe891-JQ&feature=player_embedded this is a pretty shocking video check it out, it might give you a laugh about how unreal this situation is.

To all, enjoy your holiday, I hope it is good and that you all are having a great time!

Love Will

Dusty the dolpin in the line up


Sweet morning delight, tasty clean fun


Plett Wreck


Me invert @ a Eastern cape secret

McFeasting on breacfast


Hi - 5 from my friend in nature


Buffalo, quite a big guy


Meet the family


New friends all the way from Chile


Local boys

We finish with a Bushveld Sunset


x

No comments:

Post a Comment