Wednesday, December 23, 2009

take a holiday



Blogging has been belated as I do not have internet at my holiday house. Over the 3weeks of holiday that has passed I have scored some good waves. I have surfed Aniston, Caves, all spots round the Pearly Beach area, Onrus and for the last few days Struisbaai. I have a few funny stories about this holiday, many coming from the Onrus Surfing/Bodyboarding Classic. Kyle Cabano can also tell you the stories about the night on the town, but we will save that for a later time. So I don’t really have any new photo’s for you seeing as all I have is footage of the holiday, so sorry. You can see some pics of the classic on KC’s blog @ http://manarise.blogspot.com/ enjoy these, none of me unfortunately. Hopefully getting a proper camera soon then pics will be coming. Struisbaai had some super fun waves scored a shorie that is like KIKI, crazy dumpers also got a solid 3 – 4ft left reef, a lot like kokkerot, I had a local stand up guru take me there, my board and suit got a few new injuries as we surfed it on super low. The Struisbaai night life was also a surprise to me! It has been a super chilled holiday thus far and I hope for it to continue in the same fashion. Merry Christmas to all and have a good new year. Cheers
Struisbaai KIKI
cave cracker

No comments:

Post a Comment