Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WOW

Wow this has been an awesome holiday!!! Had some super sick times and the waves were good, I have recently acquired a camera so pictures will be good quality :) I have recently discovered a new reef in the Overberg region, its called disturbia sick left, super shallow, only scored it on 2ft but it has heaps of potential!!! Also got some good beachies, unfortunately I have tendonitis in my shoulder which is stopping me from surfing a lot, hopefully it will be fine by the time Boland trials come round. Problem is I can’t train :( its sucks that the holidays are drawing to a close, but it’s my matric year so I’m finished after this biatches :) haha… I hope. So merry 2010 hope it’s a good year too all. I really hope you enjoy these pics I worked hard to find these waves! They should bring tranquility or uproar. Cheers
super sick beachie
my discovery showing its teeth
me getting good one, first wave ever surfed at 'disturbia'
beautiful sunset, viewed from my holiday home

2 comments: