Wednesday, November 11, 2009

EXAM VIBES


Marius Burger starts todays post off with a caves cracker...


So I just got home from the flooded school. Learnt some extra maths, now have to study for geography test tomoro :( so the exam time depression is starting to set in. Exams are around the corner and now having my new board is not helping at all as all that I can think about is waves, although I have got my fair share of waves these past few weekends I am still craving a surf this makes it very, very hard to study. Fortunately the term is coming to an end now and holidays are drawing nearer only 3 more weeks and without a doubt il be getting waves soon. So at the moment im keeping it real, cold and wet, need a surf, need a girlfriend, need a car, need a million bux and most important a jolly good old fasion laze in front of the tv with hot chocolate watching my favorite boogie movie. untill these come true i leave you with so pics of good time's :)



peace

x
some extreem chilling off cape point

my new baby


below


super good caves. picture Christian Junker




1 comment: