Tuesday, November 17, 2009

POETRY

POETRY. So I’m writing English paper one tomorrow, which is a bummer but once its done then its just on step closer to the holiday. Credit to Mr. Christian Junker and his new post, it made my day! After long and hard studying this cheered me up. Find this post at http://hushconcord.blogspot.com/ so Iv been studying poetry and its pretty rubbish the poems that we have to learn. So I was going through my stash of pics and I found a few that have some poetical meaning. The first pic is a little place we like to call CAVES, a super sick wedge that can offer solid peaks with good barrels and huge sections, booger heaven in the Boland. When this wave is good and you can surf it uncrowded then it is way better than the best poem you have ever read, this place will always have a place in your heart. The second shot is of a man called Ryno Turketi, if you take time out to watch this guy rip you will see his style pure poetry. On DK or prone he owns it all, I have had the privilege to of been able to surf with him for the past few December Holidays and it’s always good to see him carve it up. The last is of me at a wave called Langbaai Wedge in Hermanus. Lovely and fun closeout left beach/shore break. You become one with the sand, no metaphor, and refresh yourself with a good pounding. I have had a few fun sessions there. Enjoy these and I shall be off to study more of these poems, and try not to think of this form of poetry whilst studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment