Thursday, November 12, 2009

..pearly beach..




view from my house. flat day.






The weekend is finally here! Although exams start on Tuesday I’m off to my holiday house by Pearly Beach. I will try get some study done and hopefully score some good waves in between :) PB is situated near Gansbaai, Pearly Beach, or "Pearly", is a mellow wave with lefts and rights that can offer a 3 - 5 foot sandbar/reef break in the middle and the corners of the long stretch of beach, and a super sucking hollow shore break barrel over inches of water. It is a super fun wave that can give you some great ‘afternoon delight’, its certainly one of my favorite surf spot. Excuse the grainy pictures but here is a small glimpse of what you can get:





Bernard Hoogendijk enjoying time it a sick shorie barrel







Marius flying high over with a solid air forward boost





me enjoying the spoils


No comments:

Post a Comment