Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SOFTCORE

Well exams are in full swing and we are not able to do anything rebellious and hardcore. It’s pretty unfair how exams drain the fun out of everything. For example I’m super amped for a surf this Saturday, Saturday will come I will hopefully score some good waves and be stoked, until I get home and realise I have to study and then all my joy and happiness drains away into a pool of gloom and depression. Now that exams are going we have no way to stick it to the man, the most hardcore thing I can do at the moment is scrunch a piece of paper in the exam. The teachers are so uptight they threaten you with disciplinary hearings and “0” mark for the exam. So I better be a good boy and be a law abider, well at least till the exams are over. So I leave you with these photo’s of a few good memories before the exams came to corrupt the minds of our youth. So take pleasure in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment